- When does the contest run?
- Beginning on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 12:01 am and ending on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 11:59 pm CT.
- Can I start the sweepstakes after it has officially begun?
- No. Since this is a national contest with a national prize, you must run it for the full time period: January 11 - February 8.
- Can I change the dates?
- No, the dates cannot be changed.
- Can I change the rules?
- You may add your own local rules if you include local prizes, but you may not change the national rules provided by Second Street for the National Prize of $6,600.
- Can I add extra chances?
- Yes, you can offer extra chances to your audience for local prizes. Extra chances will count towards entries in the local prize, however, only one entry per person/email address will count towards the national prize.
How to participate
- Who can participate?
- Only Second Street partners in the United States with a Contest license can participate.
- What does it cost me?
- It's on us! We're footing the bill on the national prize and providing this promotion for you as part of your Contest platform license.
- How do I add it to my site?
- The contest will appear in your admin account in test mode. If you do not see the sweepstakes and believe you should have access, please submit a help ticket to have the sweepstakes added to your organization.
- Will the contest assume the default form of my local site?
- Can I alter the registration form?
- Yes, you can add additional fields to the registration form.
- Can I alter the Entry Frequency?
- Yes, you can change the entry frequency, but we recommend an entry frequency of ‘once per day.’ For the national prize, we'll still only give one chance per email address.
What does it look like
- Can I change the way it looks?
- Yes, you can change any part of the design of the contest, including adding your own local sponsors to the creative of the sweepstakes.
- Can I change the name of the sweepstakes?
- Yes, you can change the name if you’d like to.
- Will there be Invite and Thank you Emails built into the contest?
- Yes, the contest will also have a pre-built Invite and Thank You email. You are free to modify or remove these. You can also add additional invite emails if you’d like to.
- What is the national prize?
- One national prize will be awarded of $6,600. The prize will be awarded to the national winner in the form of a check from Second Street.
- Who is eligible?
- This contest if for US entrants only.
- When are we picking the winner?
- The winner will be chosen and contacted via email on February 9, 2021 at 11:00 am CT. Keep in mind that we have to verify the winner before we can release that information. We will send an email to all partners that have access to the sweepstakes once the winner is verified.
- Can I add local prizes?
- Yes, you can add local prizes, and we encourage you to do so, so your local market will have the opportunity to win even more. You are also encouraged to sell local sponsors to generate additional revenue.
- How are prizes fulfilled?
- Second Street will handle fulfillment of the National Prize and contact the affiliate if the winner was one of their entrants. Local prizes are fulfilled by the local market.
- Is the prize taxed?
- Yes, the winner will be taxed on the prize.
- Are my competitors going to be selling this?
- This contest is open to all Second Street partners in the United States.
- How do I activate and customize this national contest?
- What are the image sizes for the contest? What should I customize?
- Can I download the logos, social posts, web ads, fonts, and colors for this contest?
- How much should I sell this contest for? What should I include in the package?