This guide will display how you can edit and enhance the design of your Advertiser Showcase.
*Note - This video highlights designing a template within a Sweepstakes. Advertiser Showcases have different template options available, but the set up process is the same
Tips and Tricks
- Our templates save automatically. Once you change something, you can verify that it's been saved by whether or not the checkmark next to the section is green.
- You can remove certain items from the design by selecting the gray 'x' to the right of the item
- The design preview is responsive, so if you click on an area within the preview, it will open the fly-out for that design item for you to edit
- After you have added your design, you can click between different templates to see how your added design will appear within each template
- Select a Template
Some templates offer more design options than others. You can change your template at any time by clicking on the template selector.
- Customize your Text
Different templates will offer different text options. The example above displays the Call to Action text area within the Graphic Header template. This is a great area to add your contest rules, prize details, and information about your sponsors.
Tip! You can add images to your text area and link those images. Take a peek at the gif below to see how!
- Choose a Primary Color
You can enter a specific hex code as your primary color, or you can choose a color from the color wheel by clicking on the hex code.
- Add a Template Image
You can upload the image, add via URL, or add via your image library
- Add optional Additional CSS
This section is off by default. To enable additional CSS, click on the blue plus button next to it. This section should only be used by those with a working knowledge of CSS.
- Customize your Social Sharing
You can choose to provide sharing options for Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Pinterest. Each option will provide different customization options such as an image, title, and description.
- Customize your Thank You Message
This is the message that appears after a user enters your contest. As described within the Call to Action text area, you are able to add images to this section as well. This is a great location to add more information about your sponsor, or provide a coupon.