Looking to close out 2020 strong?
Do you have a plan but are looking for ways to get more out of your current advertiser? Check out 13 Strategies for Getting More Money Out of Current Initiatives and start upselling now. Speaking of upselling, why not sell them a Multi-Month Campaign?
If you missed out on our Success Challenge, no need to fear! You can still access all of the recordings within the Second Street Lab:
- 11 Ideas to Target Top-Dollar Advertisers
- Are You Ready to Level Up Your Recurring Revenue Campaigns?
- Promotions Drive the Results Advertisers Need Right Now
- 5 Steps to Ensuring 2021 Revenue Success
It’s Not Too Late to Participate in Our National Sweepstakes!
We’ve got one more National Sweepstakes for 2020, and it’s a BIG one. We’re giving away $15,000 to one lucky winner.
$15,000 Sweepstakes: Nov 16th - Dec 14th
New Event Sign-Ups are Perfect for Your Virtual or Live Event
Our Event Sign-Ups have everything you need to invite your audience to register for virtual or in-person events – like webinars, local celebrity meet & greets, food & drink events, or more.
- Going Virtual? 5 Steps to Drive Event Registration
- 4 Advertisers Perfect for Annual Virtual Event Sign-Up Campaigns
- 9 Best Practices for Taking Your In-Person Event Virtual
The Holiday Season Means It’s Showcase Time. Check out The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Holiday Advertiser Showcase.
What is a Showcase?
An Advertiser Showcase is a single landing page for multiple contests; it can center around a single theme such as a Virtual Home Expo or 12 Days of Giving. You can have multiple Groups and Categories, allowing for larger promotions such as a Community Board or a Shop Local directory.
Why should I create a Showcase vs. a Single Sweepstakes?
By creating a showcase you are able to promote multiple advertisers and contests. The single-page Showcase format allows users to select the contests or promotions they want to enter.
How can I create a Showcase?
Check out our help manuals that detail how an Advertiser Showcase can be created here!
Benefits of an Advertiser Showcase
- Ability to sell to multiple advertisers around a single theme
- Ability to promote a single concept or theme to users
- Drive traffic to a single page
- Each advertiser has a dedicated contest
- Each advertiser can get opt-ins and lead-generation questions
- Huge potential for revenue for you and your advertisers
- Multi-Advertiser Showcase
- Community Board
- Multi-Advertiser Showcase: Holiday Edition
- Multi-Advertiser Showcase: Holiday Edition #2
- Multi-Advertiser Showcase: Home Show Edition
- Multi-Advertiser Showcase: Small Business Edition
Contest & Revenue Ideas
- 114 Ideas for October 2020 Holidays
- 3 Ideas to Increase Your Revenue This October
- 120 Ideas for November 2020 Holidays
- 3 Ideas to Increase Your November Revenue
- 101 Ideas for December 2020 Holidays
- 3 Ideas to Increase Your December Revenue
Who’s ready for 2021?
We’ve got six National Sweepstakes on the books for 2021. Starting with the $6,600 Sweepstakes starting in January. So start planning now to kick your 2021 off with a bang!
- Unlock Big Revenue and Engagement with 2021 National Sweepstakes
- 2021 National Sweepstakes Kit
- 11 National Sweepstakes Success Stories
- Activating and Customizing a National Sweepstakes
Check out our help guide on how to Activate and Customize a National Sweepstakes.
Suggested Turnkeys for Oct, Nov & Dec
Tip! You can check out a full list of Turnkeys by downloading our Turnkey Library.
Did you know you can customize a Turnkey?
Once you’ve added a Turnkey promotion to your organization, you can customize the turnkey as you see fit - editing questions, outcomes, text, adding opt-ins, sponsor logos, and custom graphics to make the promotion your own.