- When does this contest run?
- The contest begins on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 12:01 am and ending on Friday, December 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm local time.
- Can I start the sweepstakes after it has officially begun?
- No. Since this is a national contest with a national prize, you must run it for the full time period: November 13 - December 20.
- Can I change dates?
- No, the dates cannot be changed.
- Can I change rules?
- You may add your own local rules if you include local prizes, but you may not change the national rules provided by Second Street for the National Prize of $15,000 for rent or mortgage.
- Can I add extra chances?
- Yes, you can offer extra chances to your audience for local prizes. Extra chances will count towards entries in the local prize, however, for the national prize only one entry per person/email address.
How to participate?
- Who can participate?
- Only US partners can participate.
- What does it cost me?
- It's on us! We're footing the bill on the national prize and providing this promotion for you as part of your Contest platform license.
- How do I add it to my site?
- The contest will appear in your admin account in test mode.
- Will the contest assume the default form of my local site?
- Can I alter the registration form?
- Yes, you can add additional fields to the registration form.
- Can I alter the Entry Frequency?
- Yes, you can change the entry frequency, but we recommend an entry frequency of 'once per day'. For the national prize, we'll still only give one chance per email address.
What does it look like?
- Can I change the way it looks
- Yes, you can add local sponsors to the creative of the sweepstakes.
- Can I change the name of the sweepstakes?
- Yes, you can change the name if you’d like to.
- Will there be Invite and Thank you Emails built into the contest?
- Yes, the contest will also have a pre built Invite and Thank You email. You are free to modify or remove these, you can also add additional invite emails if you’d like to.
- What is the national prize?
- One national prize will be awarded of $15,000 to cover your rent or mortgage for the calendar year of 2020. The prize will be awarded to the national winner in the form of a check from Second Street.
- Who is eligible?
- This contest if for US entrants only
- When are we picking the winner?
- The winner will be chosen and contacted via email on December 23, 2019.
- Can I add local prizes?
- Yes, you can add local prizes and we encourage you to do so, so your local market will have the opportunity to win even more. You are also encouraged to sell local sponsors to generate additional revenue.
- How are prizes fulfilled?
- Second Street will handle fulfillment of the National Prize and contact the affiliate if the winner was one of their entrants. Local prizes are fulfilled by the local market.
- Is the prize taxed?
- Yes, the winner will be taxed on the prize.
- Are my competitors going to be selling this?
- This contest is open to all Second Street contesting partners.
- What are the image sizes for the contest? What should I customize?
- Can I download the logos, social posts, web ads, fonts, and colors for this contest?
- How much should I sell this contest for? What should I include in the package?